• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Any Swedes wanting to help me out?

Rednaxela

Major Contributor
Ever since I heard this song in En Kärlekshistoria it’s been haunting me. Don’t know why but I can’t seem to get enough of it.

I believe in the film it’s sung a hair slower which to me makes it even more intense and beautiful.

What’s the story behind this song? Would love to know more about it.

Thank you so much in advance!

NHL99

Seems to be an old national romantic also sung by the famous Jussi Björling. Composer Einar Eklöf. The pronunciation is typical of older Swedish movies.

The lyrics is about the desolate nature. Would you have some additional specific question about the song?

Last edited:
OP
Rednaxela

Rednaxela

Major Contributor
Awesome.

Thanks to your info I was able to find this, which basically answered the remainder of my questions.

Thank you for this. Much appreciated!

Last edited:

raif71

Major Contributor
Ever since I heard this song in En Kärlekshistoria it’s been haunting me. Don’t know why but I can’t seem to get enough of it.

I believe in the film it’s sung a hair slower which to me makes it even more intense and beautiful.

What’s the story behind this song? Would love to know more about it.

Thank you so much in advance!
Oh, so swede of you :)

Top Bottom