Search results

1. soundbunny

Holes in the frequencies of my audio system: 220 hz and 520 hz too low.

This is the eq system in my car (not my setup, just to show the kind of system I have). I'm using a subwoofer too, that's because you see a big bump in the lows in the graphs. Overall, in addition to the two shortcomings in the 220 and 520 frequencies, where is the problem in the mids that I...
  2. soundbunny

Holes in the frequencies of my audio system: 220 hz and 520 hz too low.

I have a problem with the 220 hz and 520 hz frequencies in my car audio system (look only at the red line). The reason I measured the frequency response is that I felt the mids were empty and too distant, especially in male vocals like PoSt Malone and The Weeknd. After the music I raised the 500...
  3. soundbunny

What happens if I cut the bass reflex cover of my Soundcore Motion Plus?

These are portable speakers that are put in backpacks or otherwise thrown left and right. The rubber could be ruined without protection. I thought the same thing and gave myself this answer.
  4. soundbunny

What happens if I cut the bass reflex cover of my Soundcore Motion Plus?

Ever since I bought this speaker I've been thinking about removing the bass reflex cover. This is a quick change to make but I'm not sure and would like some opinions. This speaker has good sound quality but does not respond very well to bass. I have achieved a good level of low frequencies...
Top Bottom