Search results

1. LeShog

Liquid Silicone Eartips for Truthear Zero Red?

I am very much satisfied with my Truthear Zerored after eq. I have some liquid silicone eartips on my tws monitors and I have to say that they deliver comfort: you simply forget to have them on. So I wanted this comfort also on my main IEM being the zerored and tried the Softears liquid silicone...
  2. LeShog

Surround Music Mixes

As I am writing I am listening on my headphones on this album and I gotta say I am lovin' the Dolby Atmos mix: I am currently a Qobuz member (trying one month free Apple Music), but am considering shifting to Apple Music to enjoy Atmos, even considered the infamous cache problem this app has and...
  3. LeShog

Headphone Amp Power Recommended?

So I am quite confused as I own a pair of Audeze LCD-2C with 70 ohms and 101 db/mw sensitivity. According to the headphone power calculator on headphonesty.com at grossly 80 mw they already reach a dangerously loud 120 db. Then why on Audeze's site it is written that they need a source with at...
  4. LeShog

Best AAC Bluetooth Portable DAC/Amp?

Looking at the data gathered from reviews it seems that the best in class is Topping G5, simply transparent. But considered the bluetooth bottleneck I am wondering if more convenient devices (eg smaller, lighter) can achieve the same quality given as a must the bluetooth aac connection. Looking...
  5. LeShog

Fiio M15S

Just curious if anyone in the community has ever tried it. I would also like to see some measurements, unfortunately I found none surfing the web..
Top Bottom