Search results

1. S

Bottlehead Crackatwoa OTL tube headphone amplifier build

ASR don't deserve a genius and gentlemen like you.
  2. S

Bottlehead Crackatwoa OTL tube headphone amplifier build

@lordGwyn really appreciate your work and great amps. TBH I am confused why you would post this stuff here though where most people will never appreciate it because they base their entire lives off SINAD. Pretty sure many people here believe tube amp is outdated and obsolete technology of no...
  3. S

Dan Clark Stealth Review (State of the Art Headphone)

Hey Amir, so I see that you don't like Andrew's subjective components to his reviews. But you yourself have subjective components to your reviews. For example you said "it brought out their beauty like you would not believe" , "it sounded so amazing" , "tonality was so perfect" , "every few...
  4. S

Well to be fair he said TC becomes a delight with EQ hehe. But ya seems like hes more in love with stealth.
  5. S

Does Amir enjoy the Stealth more than abyss tc or diana ?
  6. S

https://forum.headphones.com/t/dan-clark-audio-stealth-flagship-closed-back-headphones/14072/58 "Detail - good but not like… Abyss or Susvara level. " "Macrodynamics - None unfortunately. Same as Noire and other DCAs typically" Why didn't Amir mention this?
  7. S

Why SINAD is not important (article)

https://www.headphones.com/community/reviews-learning-and-news/evaluating-sinad-why-its-not-important?fbclid=IwAR1uZ8GQy-pP6CSwYDvUwaDFbEiIW3f0BwyHPCd462GvSonth2QibjyBvrY Didn't see this posted, thoughts?
  8. S

YG Sonja discussion

I wholeheartedly appreciate and welcome your scientific approach to high end audio. Further I admit that my position is purely subjective and may not comport with the reality of scientific measurements. I happily welcome measurements and scientific comparisons of the speakers I mentioned above...
  9. S

YG Sonja discussion

I agree. Never said it was. I would love if the salon 2 matched or even beat the Sonja. I could save a massive amount of money. I am in no way interested in hifi jewellery or bragging rights. I simply want as good performance as I can possibly get for the least money possible. Of course there...
  10. S

YG Sonja discussion

Definitely its a lot of money. I guess sometimes in the hifi audio game you get a bug and you just keep wanting more. I would love for speaker that is maybe a few thousand to sound better than speakers that are $10-50-100k. Then I could save so much money. I wonder if such a speaker exists. But...
  11. S

Expensive loudspeakers that sound bad

Which magicos have you heard? Have you heard M series like M2 ? Also in terms of horns, avantegard duo mezzo or JBL 4367?
  12. S

YG Sonja discussion

Its definitely possible it was a placebo but I definitely heard a difference. It was not a blind test so take that remark with a grain of salt.
  13. S

The most comfortable headphones: a) Open b) Closed

HD800S. Most comfortable ive ever worn. I dont find HD598 that comfortable. Creates a hotspot on my head after a while and hurts the ears after couple hours.
  14. S

YG Sonja discussion

Oh and I should add the Sonja 2.2 system can be had for much less... around $40-50k used. And 1.3 for $40k used.
  15. S

YG Sonja discussion

LOL you guys are funny... of course no one pays MSRP. Supposed you could get a Sonja 2.3 for 50% off. Also in general are you guys saying you wouldn't spend more than say $50k? What if you spent $50k-70k to get a $100-200k msrp speaker that you love?
  16. S

YG Sonja discussion

Hey for those who own or have heard the Sonjas what are your thoughts? I did hear the 1.3s about 6 months ago with a PS audio front end and thought they sounded quite nice. Amazing with female vocals. Any other thoughts especially in comparison to competitors ?
Top Bottom