• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Zero-emission vehicles, their batteries & subsidies/rebates for them.- No politics regarding the subsidies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Solar panels around 6 years although the rebates are said to end in 2024 or thereabouts.
Its 2022 took one day to install with PowerWall II

Marc v E

Major Contributor
Its 2022 took one day to install with PowerWall II
I appload anyone who buys it as its the future. Still, as an investment it's not that interesting to me yet. I do buy only energy generated by green sources, though. Am planning to get solar panels, EV and probably a home battery in a few years.

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I appload anyone who buys it as its the future. Still, as an investment it's not that interesting to me yet. I do buy only energy generated by green sources, though. Am planning to get solar panels, EV and probably a home battery in a few years.
That's great hope people start getting their acts together so we all don't need sea walls. ;)

jbattman1016

I want solar, but I don't want it to get in the way of my future plans of a bathroom on the second floor....

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I want solar, but I don't want it to get in the way of my future plans of a bathroom on the second floor....
yes I went through a similar situation and could only put panels on my garage (separate building) and got the smallest system. Maybe design for both with some major changes. Not everyone has great solar aspects but like another bathroom its rare to get a home improvement that pays for itself.

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

andrewjohn007

Forum Donor
This just in - NYC and SF will be flooded in 30 years as well as the Gulf Coast.
Yawn.

OP
Doodski

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
This just in - NYC and SF will be flooded in 30 years as well as the Gulf Coast.
Yawn.
That's a lot of ice to melt. I can't think of anything other than it might help with global warming.

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
At least it will give the streets of SF and NYC a good rinsing
San Francisco Bay has a one mile outlet to the Pacific Ocean. It should be one of the most defensible for how much land, population and enterprise could protected be with a mile of floodgates. Now Florida thats another story.

andrewjohn007

Forum Donor
San Francisco Bay has a one mile outlet to the Pacific Ocean. It should be one of the most defensible for how much land, population and enterprise could protected with a mile of floodgates. Now Florida that another story.
I guess Nancy disagrees?

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Data is used to formulate predictions and hypotheses. Data is also easily manipulated. Kind of like your Caps Lock.
Tell that to Amir and see how far you get. Come on man, quit trolling and get on topic. We get you hate N. California and NYC. I plan to stay off politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom