• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[YouTube] The Big Measurement & Listening Mistake Some Hi-Fi Reviewers Make - SoundStage! Real Hi-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin L

Master Contributor
Your English is probably better than mine, but clearly I meant people who post on this site with experience of both sides of the issue.
Some professionals drape old socks over tweeters.
Meditate on that.

Robin L

Master Contributor
TSP - Textile Signal Processing.
One told me he went through various brands of paper towels to get the precise EQ He was seeking.

He's got a couple of Grammys, for what it's worth.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Your take was "It sounded just OK to me."

Why did you report a subjective opinion out of the context of a direct multi-speaker comparison? Isn't that totally unreliable???
It is a one line opinion about the sound of a track in a room. It is not a review which is the topic of this thread.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
One told me he went through various brands of paper towels to get the precise EQ He was seeking.
Did that for toilet paper. Had to find one that was septic tank friendly.....

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I am closing the thread as there is nothing constructive that is coming out of it. I plan to do a video on this topic so you will get a second shot at it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom