• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Your suggestions for making Audiosciencereview (ASR) even better

stevenswall

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I 99 members donate $10, 1 member donates $1k and suddenly doubles his buying power and has majority.

Edit: I see the confusion. Updated the post accordingly.

Basically, it would not be a pool of money that people were voting on, it would be an infinite number of pools that people would put money into, never affecting what other people decided to put their money into... All voluntary, not a gamble on getting the most votes.

Last edited:

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I think they need a moderator that's not always drunk and who doesn't insist on telling everyone when he's sat on the loo.

Anything that relies on one individual to sustain it is inevitably rather precarious.

A few more guys under the ASR banner doing measurements and gear reviews would be good.

Also I think Amirm notoriety online can be a positive and a negative so having other lesser known guys forging reputations here would serve us all well. A lot of the issues we can have is due to individuals' baggage' concerning our king imo.

Oh, did I mention a sober moderator..
Maybe Amir needs a reputation make-over. Maybe an anime based you-tube presentation that tells his life story, his motivations, his struggles and successes over 20 episodes. It need not be fact based as I've seen the majority of complaints about our king certainly aren't.

Top Bottom