• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

You need specific wire construction in a power cable to cover full spectrum

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer
What's clear from this thread is that there is an audiophile market that is currently not being served: power to the home. Sure, plenty of products / cables that try to address the issue of dirty electrical signals inside the home. But what's needed is to clean all of that power before it even reaches your house.

That's why starting next week I'm planning on selling these, to serious audiophiles only.
  • $2 million each. (Shipping + installation are extra.)
  • Obligatory disclaimer: "For professional use only; not meant for consumer applications." But of course I'll sell it to consumers. ;)
Finally, a product that will eliminate the need for all of those expensive cables + filters and open up new levels of "musicality" in your system ...

PWR_120115_OM_Electrical_Fig1.jpg

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
What's clear from this thread is that there is an audiophile market that is currently not being served: power to the home. Sure, plenty of products / cables that try to address the issue of dirty electrical signals inside the home. But what's needed is to clean all of that power before it even reaches your house.

That's why starting next week I'm planning on selling these, to serious audiophiles only.
  • $2 million each. (Shipping + installation are extra.)
  • Obligatory disclaimer: "For professional use only; not meant for consumer applications." But of course I'll sell it to consumers. ;)
Finally, a product that will eliminate the need for all of those expensive cables + filters and open up new levels of "musicality" in your system ...

View attachment 62657

I can see all kinds of weaknesses with this, where are the isolation feet? What about modulation by wind currents? What about modulation by those cooling fans bearings? What about the quality of cooling oil, lots of room for improvement there. The color is all wrong too. Good try though, :) ahahahahahaha

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Ballard makes a nice fuel cell power supply that doesn't have the fan noise shown above.

I dunno how large of a truck you would need to haul it away, but there are some on the side of the Cisco buildings in Calif. that you could ... "liberate."

Top Bottom