• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Yamaha A-S3200 Silver NiB

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
As title says, new in box A-S3200 silver. Whenever I try to upload a pic, I get the error "file is too large" but since it's literally NiB any photo you see on Yamaha's site is accurate. IF interested, PM me and I'll send a pic.

Judging from the usual sites (ebay, amazon, audiogon, etc), asking price is $5500 but I'm flexible depending on if it's local pickup (chicago), etc.

06S2k07Si

Nice piece.

I just wanted to say that there must be an issue with this site because I had the same problem loading pictures a month ago when I tried. I tried several different sizes and nothing worked. Eventually I tried the original full resolution pictures at a later time and they worked. I also used the same pictures on headfi and they all worked fine...

Good luck with the sale! :)

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Nice piece.

I just wanted to say that there must be an issue with this site because I had the same problem loading pictures a month ago when I tried. I tried several different sizes and nothing worked. Eventually I tried the original full resolution pictures at a later time and they worked. I also used the same pictures on headfi and they all worked fine...

Good luck with the sale! :)

May i suggest to try resizing the image from the original resolution down to fit the forum's limit? i've done that a few times now and it works each time.

06S2k07Si

May i suggest to try resizing the image from the original resolution down to fit the forum's limit? i've done that a few times now and it works each time.
Yep...I tried that multiple times and it didn't work.

06S2k07Si

I have the same problem with other, non-related sites, and the problem is equally inconsistent on those sites. I don't know but what it may be traffic-related, either at the end site or somewhere else. Jim
Thank you for your input. I have only very occasionally had that issue on other sites but most recently with ASR...but its a mystery to me as to why. One of the times when I tried here recently, I super undersized it to near postage stamp size and it wouldn't accept it...I did at that time check to verify the maximum limit and I was considerably under it. However, that doesn't explain why when a day later I was able to successfully load the full resolution photo that was considerably over the sites maximum limit without issue. Thank you.

Sorry to the OP for mudding up your thread.

OP
T

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Update: dropping the asking price to $5000

OP
T

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Dropped to $4750 - will also consider *reasonable* trades