• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

XiVero Audio Tools are free now ( MusicScope, AudioRepair, XiSRC, AMTRA and HPEX)

MWC

I am a license holder of some XiVero apps but with their servers no longer checking licenses for e.g. XiSRC my apps no longer work. Shortly before they closed off access I asked them to do something about this problem and they put their unsupported apps on Sourceforge, but they are not there any more and no links on this page lead to the files either.
Anyone got any updates on this issue?

Pumuky

Hello from Spain
I am a newbie in this world and I don't have much experience, so if I break any of the rules of this forum please let me know and my apologies in advance.
I see that there are a lot of problems with the XiVero tools to locate and download them.
Some months ago I managed to locate and download them from SourceForge, so I have decided to upload them to a storage server.
Warning: it will take a few days, because from where I am I can't do it right now, please be patient.

Software available (only for Windows):
- MusicScope v2.1.0 (x86, x64) (23.01.2021) + Info
- XiSRC v1.5.0 (x86, x64) (23.01.2021)
- AudioRepair v1.2.0 (x86, x64) (23.01.2021) + Info
- AMTRA v1.2.0 (x86, x64) (23.01.2021)
- HPEX v1.2.0 (x86, x64) (23.01.2021)

MWC

Hello from Spain
I am a newbie in this world and I don't have much experience, so if I break any of the rules of this forum please let me know and my apologies in advance.
I see that there are a lot of problems with the XiVero tools to locate and download them.
Some months ago I managed to locate and download them from SourceForge, so I have decided to upload them to a storage server.
Warning: it will take a few days, because from where I am I can't do it right now, please be patient.

Software available (only for Windows):
- MusicScope v2.1.0 (x86, x64) (23.01.2021) + Info
- XiSRC v1.5.0 (x86, x64) (23.01.2021)
- AudioRepair v1.2.0 (x86, x64) (23.01.2021) + Info
- AMTRA v1.2.0 (x86, x64) (23.01.2021)
- HPEX v1.2.0 (x86, x64) (23.01.2021)
Muchas Gracias Senor. I look forward to your new post giving us links we can use to download the installers. It's not a copy of the apps/tools themselves we require, but the little installer files. Which we can then store on our HDDs and keep for everyone's future needs

ing.daniele

Hi, I'm from italy.
Can anyone find the musicscope source code? i would try to transfer it to swift for mac arm. thank you

MWC

I have been able to track down 2 of the installers: Music Scope & XiSRC the latter is certainly the free version, which I got from a friend. The former is the installer I had on my HDDs already and may not be the free version. I have uploaded them both to a 'Xero' folder on Mega. If I find the others I'll add them to this folder.

maxaudio

Hello from Southern Germany. I have already found a version of Musicscope for Mac on https://macdownload.informer.com/musicscope/. Are there also versions for Mac of the other software programs?
  • XiSRC
  • AudioRepair
  • AMTRA
  • HPEX
I am also looking for manuals. Unfortunately, the manufacturer's website is no longer accessible, and there probably won't be any support anymore. I would like to analyze HD files. Thank you for your help.

ing.daniele

Xivero never dies
i upload the
-music scope for Mac and win 2,1 both
-audio repair for win 1,2
-masvis for win 1,2,3

readme file is in Italian,
only instruction to read is for instal music scope on Mac
"
If anyone is having an issue with the error “MusicScope is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash” with MusicScope 2.10 on OSX - the following command from Terminal will fix the problem.

xattr -cr /Applications/MusicScope.app

"

good download

https://we.tl/t-r9rIzq3fUq

lookout57

I have to move my copy of XiSRC that I paid for to a new computer and found that activation no longer works and they had posted copies that didn't need activation.

So, does anyone know where I can download the macOS version of XiSRC?

Top Bottom