• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WTB Yamaha WXC-50 - I have stuff for trade too (Oppo ha-1, blue sound node2, nadc356bee)

jjk1

Hello all
im looking to buy or trade for a Yamaha wxc-50 streamer.
I have some stuff I’m not using and can offer for trade. All in perfect working condition with no boxes or manuals but including remotes if they came with one.
I have a really nice Oppo ha-1 headphone amp/preamp, I have 2 bluesound node2 (not the node2i), and I have an NAD c356bee with DAC.

I would need some cash on my end if letting go the Oppo.
pm me if interested.
thanks
JJK.

Midwest Blade

Hello all
im looking to buy or trade for a Yamaha wxc-50 streamer.
I have some stuff I’m not using and can offer for trade. All in perfect working condition with no boxes or manuals but including remotes if they came with one.
I have a really nice Oppo ha-1 headphone amp/preamp, I have 2 bluesound node2 (not the node2i), and I have an NAD c356bee with DAC.

I would need some cash on my end if letting go the Oppo.
pm me if interested.
thanks
JJK.
I have one WXC-50 that is available, send me a message if you are still interested. Light usage and has been stored in original packaging for the past year.

Top Bottom