• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WTB: Neumann KH120A WHITE (Pair) in the U.S.

Χ Ξ Σ

Forum Donor
The white version seems to be out of stock across the United States, but I really like the color.

If you have a used pair for sale, please let me know.

If you are a European or German seller and you are willing to ship to the U.S., please advise me about shipping cost.

Thanks!

product_detail_x2_desktop_KH-120-A-W-Left_Neumann-Studio-Monitor_M.png

3125b

Major Contributor
They don't ship them to the US:

"We are quite disappointed with Neumann for preventing us from shipping to your country of choice. Please consider products of a different manufacturer or switch to another delivery country. Remove this item"

D

Deleted member 65

Have a German ASR friend buy & ship them to you, or Canadien if they’re available there.

OP
Χ

Χ Ξ Σ

Forum Donor
So a U.S. dealer told me that I have to place a special order with Neumann for the white version and the lead time is about 8 weeks. No extra cost so that is good. However, 8-week is a long time, especially knowing these are in stock on Thomann.de. I am on the fence.

jhaider

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
So a U.S. dealer told me that I have to place a special order with Neumann for the white version and the lead time is about 8 weeks. No extra cost so that is good. However, 8-week is a long time, especially knowing these are in stock on Thomann.de. I am on the fence.

Consider that much commerce between the US and EU is actually carried in the bellies of passenger airplanes. That's why special orders could be processed and shipped through to the last mile in a week or so. Now they probably have to wait to fill up a container and send it over the ocean.

Top Bottom