• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WTB: Allo Digione or similar player

jpo

Hi, i want to buy an RPI streamer with hat and coax output. Any of the good ones that are supported by roopiee will be just fine.
Shipping will be to Chile (we can use USPS without any issues), and payment will be via PayPal.

Thanks!

OP
J

jpo

Allo does deliver to my country... but with couriers that charges for handling too much. A digione from Allo would cost 380 USD on my door.

OP
J

jpo

I have an all-digital system, with an automatic source selector from beni_skate (tindie) that switches automatically from one digital source to another into my DRC/DSP/crossovers and then to my DIY active horn speakers... I have a Chromecast Audio to stream room and stuff, but I wanted to use raat for a change, hence the need for the Digi + or allo audio...

Top Bottom