• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wrap Around Headphones

TheCookedRice

As a child these were my favorite types of headphones. I loved the way they wrapped around my ears and rested comfortably behind me so I could wear a hat without discomfort or a tightened skull.
While I was cleaning up my room preparing to move to college, I found an old pair in a drawer. I would love to find another pair. Does anyone know what kind of headphones these are called?

Attachments

• F9F7911B-6D41-4B0A-B28C-9A6E07B36D27.jpeg
    F9F7911B-6D41-4B0A-B28C-9A6E07B36D27.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 99

LearningToSmile

I've also had a similar pair 15-20 years ago, I liked them a lot more than the ear-clip kind because they put less pressure on the ears. I think you can find them online searching for "behind the neck headphones". Not sure how easy it's going to be to find anything good new, they really went out of style, but I can see some still available like the Sony MDR-G45.

Top Bottom