• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Would anyone recommend the S.M.S.L Sanskrit 10th MKII to pair with my SA300?

Hotwetrat

Looking to get a DAC with a remote, as my DAC is alright but very old, LED is broken, and basically just wanted some opinions from the knowledgeable folk on here if this would be a good choice.

Cheers!

EDIT: Wait is there no USB input on that thing? (USB out from PC to DAC) I want one with USB in and Optical from the TV...

I currently have the Cambridge Audio DACMAGIC 100 and use Optical from TV and USB in from PC.

Hugo9000

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Looking to get a DAC with a remote, as my DAC is alright but very old, LED is broken, and basically just wanted some opinions from the knowledgeable folk on here if this would be a good choice.

Cheers!

EDIT: Wait is there no USB input on that thing? (USB out from PC to DAC) I want one with USB in and Optical from the TV...

I currently have the Cambridge Audio DACMAGIC 100 and use Optical from TV and USB in from PC.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...ds/smsl-sanskrit-10th-mk-ii-dac-review.12148/

Input 1 is a micro-USB input.

1617371287243.png

OP
Hotwetrat

Hotwetrat

So I would need a new USB cable as it is different from my current USB cable.

Any thoughts if this change is a good or bad move?

Top Bottom