• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

CarlToft

Hey i own a Topping L30 and a Topping D10's i bought it around 3-4 months ago. Is it worth upgrading to the L30 and E30 II, if it is has an audible difference?

I own a Hifiman Sundara and for iems 7hz timeless, and i have not planned on upgrading the headphones in a while.

3125b

Major Contributor
No way.

alex-z

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Absolutely no audible difference, the L30 and D10S perform extremely well, beyond best case human hearing threshold.

The only thing I would recommend for your setup EQ'ing the bass response to your preference.

OP
C

CarlToft

Absolutely no audible difference, the L30 and D10S perform extremely well, beyond best case human hearing threshold.

The only thing I would recommend for your setup EQ'ing the bass response to your preference.
Thanks

mediocrebutarrogant

You might want to get E50 though it just works like heaven with my Sundaras and I just got the timeless!

Top Bottom