• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wondering about purchasing a hybrid amplifier

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Here's one that's only a hundred US bucks! With two tubes... and Bluetooth!

https://www.parts-express.com/dayto...bluetooth-42-usb-aux-in-headphone-s--300-3840

1591882278267.png

ooh, ooh! And blue LEDs under the tubes, too!

"Where's my credit card, Enda? "

;)

1591882446945.png

EDIT: That second photo is triggerin' my usually-latent OCD. Man-o-man, I'd have straightened that tube on the left before I took that photo! :oops:
(actually it's crooked in the top photo, too...)

Last edited:

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Aubergine

I was late to the argument. Your mind seems set and you seem to believe there are "vast" differences in sound between electronics.

Many of us believed that tales too and we spent the money to learn this is not the case. Good luck on your audiophile journey , may you find bliss...

I am out!

OP
Aubergine

Aubergine

Aubergine

I was late to the argument. Your mind seems set and you seem to believe there are "vast" differences in sound between electronics.

Many of us believed that tales too and we spent the money to learn this is not the case. Good luck on your audiophile journey , may you find bliss...

I am out!

Can you point out were i have said that there are vast differences in sound between different electronics? You hijack my thread and proceed to attempt to put words into my mouth and then you run away

This is a direct quote from the review i posted on here which you obviously haven't read

" the hpa9 aint like a gigantic improvement over the Aune x7s in many areas they seem pretty close if not equal "

i dont know why certain people seems so preoccupied and eager to make up assumptions about other people insisting to shove their preconceived notions down other peoples throats they are so eager and preoccupied with creating unnecessary conflict that they out right refuse to even read or listen to the person to begin with

is it really so hard just to ask someone for their opinion or ask them to share with you their input? You didn't even have to ask me all you had to do was check another thread i had made were i did an exhaustive review on the amplifier your now bashing me for purchasing

Cheers

Last edited:
OP
Aubergine

Aubergine

I bought an ir thermometer to check on my Aune x7s and my Nuprime hpa 9 and wanted to check if these temperatures are considered safe normal?
Room temperature is at 25 C
The aune x7s peaks at 36 degrees
The nuprime hpa 9 peaks at 42 degrees

Found good photo of the nuprime hpa 9 online i have here laid out what the temps are when i used my ir thermometer these are averages measured from the case

5Nuprime_HPA_95.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom