• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping L30 Headphone Amp

Tup3x

And it has gain modes that make sense. Some don't even offer unity gain which I find very problematic.

NDC

Hey John, is it possible to use the L30 as the phono stage for a turntable?

Hai

Why what's wrong with it?
Already have the e30, would look better stacked with the l30. Plus, the heresy has some weird static only when its on my desk. Nowhere else in the house. Looks like its very sensitive to interference or something. And l30 has some great features too.

MalinYamato

For 789. What about a single end output amplifier (with balanced input) that has higher power than 789. And cheaper. A balanced dac also will come with it.
For a fully balanced options. Well. It's not meaningful to have fully balanced only amp like erish. If you want balanced version of L30, A90 it is.
A combo is more applicable. But no real plan yet.
Talking about wishes, how about a nex gen of NX4DSD with shorter chargin time, USB-C and BT inputs, pentacon-out, base-boost and MQA, color: red.

JohnYang1997

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Audio Company
Yes, written with the usual disastrous English. Who writes copy for them?
Is it disastrous all the way through? I wrote three of the paragraphs (not including titles). Can you guess which three?

Last edited:

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Is it disastrous all the way through? I wrote three of the paragraphs (not including titles). Can you guess which three?

There's awkward structural, grammar, capitalization and punctuation mistakes all the way through. I'm happy to edit it for you, gratis. :)

The products are brilliant and a well written English product flyer/page/release is all you need.

JohnYang1997

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Audio Company
There's awkward structural, grammar, capitalization and punctuation mistakes all the way through. I'm happy to edit it for you, gratis. :)

The products are brilliant and a well written English product flyer/page/release is all you need.
Huh. I'm all ears. I thought it was pretty good.
I wrote the first three paragraphs and the test method for actual noise level.

JohnYang1997

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Audio Company
I can see some details. I think you were talking about Voltage Current hybrid feedback for the Capitalization? Maybe Voltage-Current is better. There's an extra 'and' in the last sentence which should be replaced. There's a 'the' lacking in front of 'most power demanding headphones'. The preamp section is not written by me. No biggie. It's comprehensible unlike pretty much every other Chifi product page.....

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
It's comprehensible unlike pretty much every other Chifi product page.....

True, most Chifi product pages, instruction manuals, product releases, etc. are just hilariously written and often make me cringe. But that's understandable. English is not their first language.

But world class products (yours) need perfectly written pages. Again, happy to help if you want to send me the original MS Word document/Publisher file whatever it is. I can't edit .jpgs from screenshots.

JohnYang1997

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Audio Company
True, most Chifi product pages, instruction manuals, product releases, etc. are just hilariously written and often make me cringe. But that's understandable. English is not their first language.

But world class products (yours) need perfectly written pages. Again, happy to help if you want to send me the original MS Word document/Publisher file whatever it is. I can't edit .jpgs from screenshots.
Cool. Maybe next time. English is not my first language either.

NDC

iamwhoiam

It's shipping!

Shipping.jpg

Reactions: NDC

Illtrick

Got a sliver one!
BAE37F26-7966-446C-B833-AA0BC83EEB02.jpeg

Reactions: NDC

VeerK

Apos seems to have a nice discount for the E30+L30+RCA interconnects, not bad for a world-class SE setup.

SloPoke

Forum Donor
Apos seems to have a nice discount for the E30+L30+RCA interconnects, not bad for a world-class SE setup.
Do Apos have a special bundle for the E30+L30+RCA interconnects? (I don't see that on the Apos website?) ...thanks

VeerK

Go to the E30 listing and select it from the drop down box

Top Bottom