• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WolfX700 Measurement of iBasso DX150/AMP7

WolfX-700

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The very interesting thing is that another online friend just asked me a few days ago to ask me to send an iBasso DX150 player he used to measure.

conn.jpg

The device was received yesterday. I researched and decided to use the ASIO driver for measurement (I also used the playback method to obtain the dashboard, and found that it is consistent with the ASIO USB sound card mode data)

Photo.jpg

Rear.jpg

Compared to the ZX300, the case quality of the DX150 is significantly worse. I am particularly dissatisfied with the volume knob --- the surface treatment is rough and the damping feel is poor.

LOdashboard.jpg

300R.jpg

50R.jpg

LO-Dynamic-Range---No.jpg

LO-Linearity-(-20.jpg
LO-THD+N-Ratio.jpg

LO-SMPTE-Ratio.jpg
Lo-Multitone.jpg
300R-Multitone.jpg
50R-Multitone.jpg
Crosstalk.jpg
OI.jpg

fairx

Great! more DAP measurement.

Again I'm not very adept in interpreting number especially multi-tone part. A few explanation for noobs like me would be great!

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor

ViperScythe

Great! more DAP measurement.

Again I'm not very adept in interpreting number especially multi-tone part. A few explanation for noobs like me would be great!

@WolfX-700 yeah wolf, i agree with him, even if i can read the graph, something having your opinion on top of that helps you know, i know that you are afraid someone will use you word to attack you personally in one of your review, but i said f them all, don't let them get in your head

Top Bottom