• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wireless World Magazine pdfs. - Featured Articles

sergeauckland

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I still have all my Wireless World magazines from 1972 to 1981 by which time they were more into computing than electronic circuits.

Wish I had them for the 1950s and '60s.

S.

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
A horde of High End Audio "designers" will descend on these like vultures , plagiarize ... and sell these as "New" insights based on am audition at La Scala di Milano ... and sell those at Ferrari prices :(

Dogen

Forum Donor
OP
Wombat

Wombat

Master Contributor

gene_stl

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The American Radio History site also has archives of Audio magazine and Radio-Electronics which were the two I used read back in the day.

In the March and October 1969 issues of Radio Electronics Norman Crowhurst a major pioneer of "hi-fi" wrote about electronic versus electric crossovers. (ie active vs passive) a pair of articles that changed my life. page 32 in March and 42 in October.

Audio Magazine was a great source of better and seemingly more honest (I may be fooling myself on that) information as opposed to magazines strictly driven by advertising.

They also have Popular Electronics which was a good one too.

Top Bottom