• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wireless Television Audio thru KEF LS50WII?

hunchojacques

Is there any technology available that would allow me to run my standard, DirecTV television audio into my KEF LS50WII set-up without an optical or HDMI Arc cord? Television is new (Samsung Frame 65", 2021 model).....just curious if it's possible. Reason being, my Samsung Frame connection box sits in an enclosed cabinet a fair distance away, and would require a wire to run across the room. Saw this device below, but wasn't sure if this would fit the bill.

dougi

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Both support Bluetooth, so yes you should be able to use the Kefs as Bluetooth speakers as far as the tv is concerned.

OP
H

hunchojacques

Both support Bluetooth, so yes you should be able to use the Kefs as Bluetooth speakers as far as the tv is concerned.
Running these w/ a Samsung Frame TV connected to the KEFs via Bluetooth....can't get the audio to sync to the television accurately. Always a second or so delay on voices/audio. Any thoughts?

dougi

Running these w/ a Samsung Frame TV connected to the KEFs via Bluetooth....can't get the audio to sync to the television accurately. Always a second or so delay on voices/audio. Any thoughts?
Not really. I don't have problems with bluetooth headphones and my Samsung QN85A series. One second is very strange, and unlikely that you can compensate for that enough in the TV's audio delay adjustments. You don't seem the only one though with this issue.

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This probably won't help, but an Apple TV box will airplay to them, and it should be in sync, if it isn't the only way to fix it is with an iPhone, also you have to manually select the Kef's each time you power on, which would be annoying.

HooStat

Check your TV settings to see if you can set a video delay. Some TVs allow this.

Top Bottom