• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Wireless Switcher to compare speakers and amplifiers - anyone interested?

robjamell

I have developed a prototype wireless remote control A/B speaker switcher. It has a wireless remote with one button. You just push the button and it alternates from A to B. There is a corresponding LED on the box for A or B. I close my eyes and after I go back and forth, I open them to see which I prefer. I also use it in reverse to compare amplifiers. There is no delay when switching.

I have seen the need for it to be affordable.

I am trying to determine how much these could be sold for if I was to produce some basic hand-made pieces. Just as you guys said, the Van Alstine is nice, but probably not affordable. In turn, mine is way more down and dirty, but takes quite a bit of assembly time so it would definitely be in the hundreds of dollars range.

At what price point would you guys be interested? $500?

Thanks

Top Bottom