• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Winners at 2020 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

OP
RayDunzl

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

anmpr1

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Poodles have been known to transform. Beware if one follows you home. Never sign with your blood. Even if the dog promises you amazing front to back depth, and slam, pace.

Das war also des Pudels Kern or as Frank might say, 'the crux of the biscuit..."

blackpoodle.jpg

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
Feh, that show is worthless if a Great Pyrenees isn't the winner.

anmpr1

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Long gone audio critic Peter Aczel used to raise mastiffs. Purebred. I guess you don't have to worry about anyone breaking in and stealing your Mark Levinson if you have a couple of mastiffs roaming the house.

More a cat person. Cats can be friendly, but never your friend. The reason they don't eat you is they are so small. I like dogs for the most part, even though I never had much luck with them. Can be more faithful than people. That much is clear. Because I want to be on top of the household food chain I would never own a dog that could rip my (or anyone else's) face off. I don't get that. A hound like Duke. Jed Clampett's dog--just sit on the front porch and hang. Friendly. I'd go for that.

I'm not sentimental. For me it's like the Nuge said: Remember the movie Old Yeller? Everybody loved him. He brought us our slippers. We gave him cookies. But when Old Yeller gets rabies, you shoot him in the @#%$ head. It's that simple. That horrifies some. People who like dogs probably dislike me for that. But it's how I feel.

Top Bottom