• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Will Smith assaults Chris Rock LIVE at the Oscars

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverickronin

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm still mystified as to why people continue to even care about this sort of thing.

rUOUty9.gif

EB1000

Will and his wife have an OPEN relationship, meaning, other men put their junk in his wife's mouth, and the only thing that got him triggered was a joke about her hair or lack of it??? :D

Bleib

Major Contributor
Will and his wife have an OPEN relationship, meaning, other men put their junk in his wife's mouth, and the only thing that got him triggered was a joke about her hair or lack of it??? :D
To me it seems that Will is not exactly happy about it, especially not how public this whole thing has become

peanuts

Anyone still think it was staged?

im starting to think so. just google "alopecia" and see what comes up. virtually every photo shows people with large balled patches on their head. Will Smith`s wife has NOTHING like this at all. she only looks like she has had a short haircut. even if it turns out she has tiny balled patches there is no way she would keep her hair like that unless for some other purpose.
learning that pfizer is one of the biggest or maybe biggest sponsor? of the oscars, while at the same time developing two medications to treat it makes me very sceptical.
at the same time THOUSANDS have lost their hair after receiving pfizer covid "vaccines"
the world is rigged. every more so every year.

jada-pinkett-smith-alopecia-struggle-oscars-1440x810.jpg

History-is-a-set-of-lies-agreed-upon.-Napoleon.jpg

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
im starting to think so. just google "alopecia" and see what comes up. virtually every photo shows people with large balled patches on their head. Will Smith`s wife has NOTHING like this at all.
Why would she faking her illness proof that it was staged?

Meanwhile Will checked into rehab and she and her 20 year younger boyfriend stirr up some more controversy. It’s a total shitshow :facepalm:

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor
Let’s keep Covid Vaccination opinions out of this conversation. Further violations will be deleted and thread banned. Please and thank you.

kongwee

Major Contributor
In my country, Chris Rock will get sued, Will Smith will get jailed.

Taddpole

im starting to think so. just google "alopecia" and see what comes up. virtually every photo shows people with large balled patches on their head. Will Smith`s wife has NOTHING like this at all. she only looks like she has had a short haircut. even if it turns out she has tiny balled patches there is no way she would keep her hair like that unless for some other purpose.
learning that pfizer is one of the biggest or maybe biggest sponsor? of the oscars, while at the same time developing two medications to treat it makes me very sceptical.
at the same time THOUSANDS have lost their hair after receiving pfizer covid "vaccines"
the world is rigged. every more so every year.
This was already refuted successfully on the previous page.

Nonick

Ric Flair and Mike Tyson discuss Will Smith slapping Chris Rock at Oscars:
“I didn’t think it was real,” Flair said of the Smith slap.
“I can speak for myself, and I’m pretty sure I’m speaking for Mike: - If I didn’t like a remark, for any reason whatsoever, that somebody said about my wife, I would be punching them — not slapping them,” Flair said.
Tyson concurred: “It would be more than one punch, too.”

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
What do people expect from a comedian at one of these events? Chris Rock was mild compared to some of the stuff Ricky Gervais says at these things. Will Smith seemed to have no issue with it until he got the look from his wife.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
What do people expect from a comedian at one of these events? Chris Rock was mild compared to some of the stuff Ricky Gervais says at these things. Will Smith seemed to have no issue with it until he got the look from his wife.
My 2nd wife was a bit messed up intellectually in that she thought man is protector of women's honor stuff. She asked me why I did not punch a guy in the face one day and I was very startled and dismayed to hear that. Firstly, I avoid all physical confrontation unless it is a life and or death situation. Second of all I don't punch peoples' face for any weird reason that my woman thinks that I should. It's all wrong on so many levels and it's just dumb. :D

Phoney

raif71

Major Contributor

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Tell me something important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom