• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Will a better DAC/Accessories,... improve the sound quality of wireless connectivity active speakers?

duyanh43

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to the speaker scene so I just bought an all-in-one Edifier S3000 to replace my old desktop setup. And I'm seeing many mid/high-end speakers that have wireless connectivity between the master-slave speakers. So the transmitted signal is definitely digital. I'm asking that if I connect my PC -> Individual DAC -> Analog out to RCA in of my Speakers, will it be better than connect directly to the DAC built-in of the speaker by USB cable, I'm guessing that it will all be converted to Digital before going to the Slave speaker. Thanks guy, I'm looking for a way to improve the sound quality.

Top Bottom