• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wild places, post em if you got em...

6speed

South Rim of Grand Canyon:
IMG_9675_1.jpg

Zion, from Angel's Landing:
Zion.jpg

Thorsmork, in Iceland:
Thorsmork.jpg

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Burning Sugar Cane by Ron Scubadiver, on Flickr

This is from 2012. Sugar cane is no longer produced on Maui. About 8,000 acres remain under private ownership. The remaining 30,000 or so are owned by the county and will not be developed. I hope they let it go back to jungle. It was done successfully in Costa Rica.

@6speed that shot from Iceland is to die for.

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Back porch, deer sneaking in to get out of the snow, and one of Pikes Peak from the deck above. Both a day back in February 2021. Haven't downloaded pix from the 31" dump we got last week.

IMG_6033_small.jpg

IMG_6037_small.JPG

Destination: Moon

I feel your loss, they're the best hiking buddies.
We lost our Katie a little over a year ago and I still shed tears regularly. She was with us 24-7 for 13 years. We were those people you'd see eating outside with their dog by their side.... In all kinds of weather. Crossed the country more than 20 times by car and went on so many adventures big and small. Miss her every minute of everyday

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Spent many a happy/miserable/exciting/foolhardy/awe inspiring bivvy and mtb trips on Sky, I never tired of the place.

Top Bottom