• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wild places, post em if you got em...

MediumRare

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Monument Valley, AZ
Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 8.58.07 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
There are some fine photogs here!

DWPress

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I love all these pics of trouty rivers....

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
yes. There were many......people trampling them....then next day gone. I’m at this beach a few times a year but only came across them this single occasion.....thanks!

I just remembered seeing some articles in the Oregon papers I follow....are you in state or visit a lot?

OP
pads

pads

That pic reminds me of this video fishing for sturgeon from a kayak in a little river.
I love kayaking but combined with fishing and being somewhat uncoordinated I would be upside down with one angry fish eyeing me for revenge.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I love kayaking but combined with fishing and being somewhat uncoordinated I would be upside down with one angry fish eyeing me for revenge.
I kayaked on the upper Columbia River where it runs pretty fast for about 12 years. I used to toss the 303 in the bottom, grab the big male german shepherd dog and haul him in and make him lie down inside and head across the river. It was dicey sometimes... The dog would peek out and would be wimpering allll the way but he sure enjoyed running free on the side of the river with no humans about and lotsa fields and brush. It was if memory serves me correct a 16 foot fiberglass lake kayak that was fairly fast.

DWPress

Forum Donor
That pic reminds me of this video fishing for sturgeon from a kayak in a little river.

I've been pulled by a sturgeon or musky all over a few lakes in a kayak. Good way to straighten out your backing line if you're not in a hurry.

DWPress

Forum Donor
DSCF0185.JPG

My buddy Dave netting and unhooking a musky for me.

Top Bottom