• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

Skeptical_Aus

I have had a Wiim Pro now for a few days and I'm impressed enough to sell my Auralic Aries G1 and pocket $2500 AUD. In fact I think it sounds better, and the app is sensational. Wiim have to be the best value for money audio for 2024!

I'm outputting bit perfect coax into a Topping D90, from where the RCA out goes to a tube amp, while the XLR goes to a Topping A90 which I use in preamp mode with RCA out to send a signal to a SVS SB1000 pro sub. My speakers are klipsch Heresy IV.

Yes I know the amp and speakers both degrade the signal, but they get corrected by my brain...until I replace them one day.

I'm not impressed by wealthy fools who insist that you have to spend tens of thousands on gear to achieve stunning performance. Thanks ASR, now I can pay out my car loan!

Top Bottom