• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Which type-c to 3.5mm jack dongle can you recommend me?

Lismok

Hi, ive been searching for a good dongle because i recently purchased a Poco F4 and the one that came with the phone feels very fragile, i was thinking about something like the moondrop click or the ugreen 90577, but in the case of the ugreen couldn't find much information, only the chip which is a KT0210 that has a thd of -85dB and a SNR of 103dB to be honest with you i don't know how to read those values, i was very used to reading the thd in form of percentage not decibels, and i don't know if im reading wrong but the signal to noise ratio isn't that good? Ive normally seen in audio interfaces a signal to noise ratio of about -128dB.

Anyways if you know a better one that you can recommend me that doesn't cost as much i would appreciate that a lot.

A Cute Earring

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I really like the Sound blaster X1. Plenty of power and works on everything. The only thing is it auto detects ohm resistance, so it's not great for lower ohm planar headphones.

Top Bottom