• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Which Song would you want to go Deaf On?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28849
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 28849

If you are going to go deaf from playing your music too loud, which song do you want it to be?:eek:

Keep in mind that it will be the last song that you'll ever hear and you may have this song ringing in your head for the rest of your life. That is why I try not to play crap music loud but with the loudness wars a crap song can come on while streaming and blast your ears before you have a chance to turn it down.

My pick for Song to go Deaf On: In-a-godda-da-vida by Iron Butterfly the original 17 minute version.
I usually play this song cranked and it maybe the last song I ever hear.

dkinric

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Funny, I was thinking today of starting a post that asks what song can never be too loud for you? Not necessarily the best, or necessarily your favorite, but whenever it comes on, volume goes way, way up to deafening levels. Mine is different than what has been posted so far, but for me this song is NTL - Never. Too. Loud.

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Led Zeppelin - Over The Hills And Far Away.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
LOL was just blasting a record I've liked as loud as possible since '72....Deep Purple Machine Head....particularly Highway Star....with me screaming along....

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

Slayer

Well after all the reading in the MQA thread, only thing that comes to mind is.
1622243399320.png

JustAnandaDourEyedDude

Présage composed (?) and played by Lola Malique. One woman. One cello. No gimmicks. When I play this piece at high volume, it severs my head from the rest of my body.

Top Bottom