• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Which Marantz AVR & why?

Stereoguy

Hi: I am trying to decide between either a 8015 or a cinema 40? for music & HT 50/50....looking at both of these it would seem the amp section & power supply is better in the 8015 overall but in most other area;s the newer model is better???My room is 2400 cubic ft over all(20 wide by 14 deep by 8.5 high)my system is 5.1.4 not likely to get more speakers!!!! my speakers are Paradigm premier 800f mains Paradigm C600 center Polk audio atrium 6's as surrounds & Polk audio atrium 8's as atmos channels-(they have 2 speakers built into one). One last feature of the 8015 is been able to watch a sporting event while listening to music is a very nice feature is it continued on the cinema 40?Thanks for any feedback!!:):)

Last edited:
Top Bottom