• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

TheTalbotHound

Forum Donor
Fiio Q3. Would also be nice to have a separate category for portable/transportable battery powered gear like the Fiio Q3, Monoprice Portable Amp, Topping NX4DSD, and i think some of the iFi stuff too.

AllanDavidson

Fiio Q3. Would also be nice to have a separate category for portable/transportable battery powered gear like the Fiio Q3, Monoprice Portable Amp, Topping NX4DSD, and i think some of the iFi stuff too.

There are categories for both Standalone Players (DAPs) and DAC/Amp combos

highpurityusbcable

Devilishly brilliant
‘Bit-perfectly’ wicked
Positively pure
Diabolically dynamic
Power that does not corrupt.
Formula 1, iFi style.
Hooking up with the Devil…
This brand was comical before with their usb dehumidifiers but this is on another level.

Veri

Master Contributor
I would like to see some of the next generation of Schiit products that tested poorly in the past:
Bitfrost 2
Jutenheim 2
Bifrost 2 definitely still measures quite poorly.. Jot 2 seems like a good amp when used from the balanced headphone output (not unlike Magnius). Single ended it is a little underwhelming looking at their in-house testing report. Overall definitely better than Jot 1 though.

kevin1969

Bifrost 2 definitely still measures quite poorly.. Jot 2 seems like a good amp when used from the balanced headphone output (not unlike Magnius). Single ended it is a little underwhelming looking at their in-house testing report. Overall definitely better than Jot 1 though.

Does Schitt's own measurements reflect that? I know it one point they weren't doing the measurements of their equipment but it seems like they are now so that's surprising.

Top Bottom