• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Which Amplifier have the best resale value ? please help me compare 2 nads.

• Thread starter Deleted member 51459
  • Start date

HarmonicTHD

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
in 2 years time this amp will be valued 000, so i can resale it if its junk and get something new.
even after few days i can sale it if someone wants to get it for 50% off.

Why i need to spend 30.000$ for speakers?
can i go with 9000$ for speakers?
Sure you can.

As I said it is a rough role of thumb to spent the majority of your budget on speakers, as speakers are contributing by orders of magnitude the most to sound (and not the electronics). Currently you have turned this rough general recommendation upside down with a 6k amp vs 1.5k speakers.

Again. Please it is your money and if it makes you happy and fits your circumstances- go for it. There are worse things in life where to (over) spent.

OP
D

Deleted member 51459

Sure you can.

As I said it is a rough role of thumb to spent the majority of your budget on speakers, as speakers are contributing by orders of magnitude the most to sound (and not the electronics). Currently you have turned this rough general recommendation upside down with a 6k amp vs 1.5k speakers.

Again. Please it is your money and if it makes you happy and fits your circumstances- go for it. There are worse things in life where to (over) spent.
what should be my next speakers i want book shelve
for life
bookshelves for life , kef reference 1 ?

OP
D

Deleted member 51459

You just got a pair!
i have kef R3- cheaply made chinese stuff, not quality enough i want high end reference class book shelves. I payed NAD M33 i should receive it next week at some point...

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor

Galliardist

Major Contributor
i have kef R3- cheaply made chinese stuff, not quality enough i want high end reference class book shelves. I payed NAD M33 i should receive it next week at some point...
Have you checked where the M33 is made… seriously, you cannot judge tbe quality of manufacture based solely on whether it was assembled in China or not.

OP
D

Deleted member 51459

Have you checked where the M33 is made… seriously, you cannot judge tbe quality of manufacture based solely on whether it was assembled in China or not.
its made in china, i preffer high quality made in japan.
But i have not much choise these days.
What are the next book shelves speakers to upgrade to is it kef reference 1 or something else bookshelves only?

DMill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Why i need to spend 30.000$ for speakers?
can i go with 9000$ for speakers?
If your budget extends this high, probably no reason other than you just prefer them as furniture. There is no crystal ball with resale.

OP
D

Deleted member 51459

If your budget extends this high, probably no reason other than you just prefer them as furniture. There is no crystal ball with resale.
i can try to write speakers as company expense.

DMill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
its made in china, i preffer high quality made in japan.
Perhaps we need to relook at our beliefs that made in China=inferior product? It’s something I at least consider.

Top Bottom