• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Which amp for atrium 5?

jakc

I have a pair of Atrium 5 speakers for an outdoor setup, these will be mounted to a wall.

Trying to pair them with the right amp, thats not overkill. Based on reviews here and cheapaudioman, leaning towards the AIYIMA line. Was hoping you could help steer my choice. Open to other options if they are right.

T9 looks very tempting, but suspect a tube amp is overkill for my needs? Have hovered over the buy button a few times for this.
A05 seems like the more sensible option, but struggling to find one in stock with Australian power supply.
Any other contenders I should consider, AIYIMA or otherwise?

Requirements:

• Mainly use iPhone to stream music from, usually Spotify or Navidrome/Subsonic
  • Probably skip a separate streamer, may add a WiiM at a later date. Need Bluetooth or Airplay2
  • Space is about size of a badminton court.
  • Budget: Ideally less than 200 AUD / 130 USD
  • Amp will be fitted inside.

Front Array Driver Complement• (1) 5" (12.7 cm) d (Round) - Mid/Woofer
• (1) 0.75" (1.91 cm) d (Round) - Tweeter
Total Frequency Response60 Hz → 25,000 Hz
Nominal Impedance8 ohms
Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)90 dB

Top Bottom