• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Where to Buy Okto dac8 Stereo Unit?

bluzman

Where one can buy an Okto dac8 stereo unit? No luck getting anywhere with Okto Research website and have come up empty pretty much everywhere. Have seen a few used ones sold over the past year but far and few between. Guidance and suggestions are much appreciated.

Reynolds853

Send them an eMail. They should be able to clue you in when the next batch will be made available. Love mine, BTW.

Bork

Hi bluzman, I’m considering selling mine, not quite have made up my mind yet, but thinking of going all analog… Are you still looking for one? Mine is black and has the streaming module.
Greetings from Germany

Stereo_83

Hi bluzman, I’m considering selling mine, not quite have made up my mind yet, but thinking of going all analog… Are you still looking for one? Mine is black and has the streaming module.
Greetings from Germany
Hi Bork, I'd be interested to buy it ftom you if still available. Just bought Triangle Theta in Germany and seekeing for nice DAC to pair it with. Cheers

Kax

Greetings from Germany
Hi Bork, i'm probably really late but I'm looking for one if you still have it and looking to sell.
Greetings from France

Bork

Hi Bork, i'm probably really late but I'm looking for one if you still have it and looking to sell.
Greetings from France
Hi,
Sorry, sold it a while ago - went to Denmark this time
Enjoying my second DAC after it now, r2r this time.
Good luck though, hope they reopen production every now and then...
Greetings

Top Bottom