• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Where to buy headphone drivers

Kasper

Hello,
Does anyone know a good place to buy good headphone drivers in quantity 10 to 1000?

I checked digikey (my usual electronics supplier) but once I filter for waterproof the options are limited.

I've been googling a lot but its hard finding just the drivers not the whole headphones.

If you know of a place to buy good quality white label headphones, please let me know. I'd rather just get the drivers and design my own enclosure but am open to options.

OP
K

Kasper

I go to Ali sometimes and usually have good results but for drivers I would rather go with a supplier with reputation for high quality.

Eurasian

Forum Donor
Try Grado. They are still a family operation, so you can probably run your plan by the boss with one phone call or email. Good luck.

I don't know if they are waterproof, though.

maltux

I believe they are genuine. The guy who runs the store says they are 'absolutely genuine'. I have no way of telling. I really do not have much to compare them too.
I don't use them that often. They sound better than the original drivers for sure.

OP
K

Kasper

Good to hear it turned out for you. Nice work!

I was not guessing they are fakes. I think it's easier to obtain brand name parts than it is to copy them so I believe they are genuine but I still am curious how they were obtained.

Top Bottom