• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Where can I buy a MAGA hat in Vegas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
So you're suggesting that I avoid wearing a MAGA hat because I might be assaulted?

What is this, a third-world dictatorship?

No, that's Canada. You asked for that.

OP
NTomokawa

NTomokawa

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
No, that's Canada. You asked for that.
What'd I ask for?

And you're telling me to not wear some piece of clothing out of fear?

What's there to be afraid of? What do I live in, a third-world dictatorship?

Lemme tell you something, if I ever preferred to "avoid trouble instead of getting into it", I wouldn't have signed up for the Canadian Armed Forces.

bigx5murf

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I'm a Vegas resident, and I would advise against wearing a maga hat on the strip as well. Most of the people there are Cali visitors, who have a reputation for not knowing how to act civilized, add alcohol to the mix, and that's even more true. Trust me, on the strip you'll count more Cali plates than Nevada. As for the 3rd world dictatorship, this state just went all blue, and proceeded to ram through on short notice a number of unpopular bills, despite the fact people who showed up to the hearings outnumbering supporters 6 to 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom