• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What's the general evaluation of Xavian speakers?

domisol24

There arent many youtube videos and seems like they haven't been imported into North America. Anyone using or heard of them?
I have a pair and I like the sound signature and finishing but it doesn't seem to be properly designed. (port noises, grill noises)

Mawclaw

Forum Donor
Send them to Amir! These are the only measurements I could find- http://www.audiostereo.ro/XN_270evo_rev-hifitest.html
1584638464441.png

radio3

I am curious about this brand too. They seem to be so traditional in conception and execution, almost like the opposite of super high tech Harman or Genelec, but reviews are great.

OP
D

domisol24

I am curious about this brand too. They seem to be so traditional in conception and execution, almost like the opposite of super high tech Harman or Genelec, but reviews are great.
i own a Xavian Delizia but it has a major flaw with the grill.
The tension of the fabric is so loose that i had to put in rubber to remove the noise. Also, I had to put additional magnet because without it the grill rattles around 50-60hz.
Other than the grill the mids and highs sound okay but this is definitely not for dance or bass. Im not sure what the problem is but i guess it has distortion with bass below 100hz. The beats are not just small but it just sounds like hitting the wooden part of the drum.
with vocals i prefer it over R162 and BS22

Top Bottom