• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What's on your Black Friday / Cyber Monday (audio) list and why?

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
I pulled the trigger, on some new stuff that will make my life more exciting living. ...A brand new audiophile universal disc spinner. And, it can be used in both modes; analog and digital. Plus I bought a memory mini SD card for my tablet, 64GB. Plus, some music and movie software, but no new LPs.

I saw 4K 65" TVs for $400! But I passed. On Christmas, next month, I will get a 12-foot widescreen projector for my paladium. It will play 4K movies and upgradable to 8 and 16K. It can also do 3D of course, but won't be upgradable to holographic moving images...not yet; I'm saving for that next.

I just love it, I'm so excited I cannot content my contentment. I am so happy, like never before. Each day is just better and better and with more music and movies. What else can make the world happier.

Anyway, cyber space is fantastic, everything is for sale on sale.
I should also post this in the happy thread, and on Instagram.

Last edited:

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
I actually hate the idea that we must buy anything and everything on one day, that's the only day during the season for the best deals, and Cyber Monday is even worse (don't people have to go to work?) A car dealer who tells me this price is only good right now and if you walk out you'll never get this price again gets to view my backside. (Once that did happen, and the dealer called me back the next day; I bought from someone else and told them why.) I did look at a camera but found the one marked down was an older model. That highlights my other issue with Black Friday; except for a few low-stock in-demand items, it seems to be a way for retailers to clear their shelves of junk that didn't move the rest of the year.

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
This is America, this is the world as we are building it; nobody can't escape the sales of the things we desire, need, don't need, all that fun jazz of shopping.

The only thing that beats it is falling in love for free.

Top Bottom