• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WhatHiFi, 6Moons etc. review secrets revealed

JSmith

Master Contributor
I finally found the secret sauce needed to create an audiophool waffle "review";

"One really needs to calculate the magnetic dynamic envelope first so one can integrate robust extensibilities by cultivating throaty gradients, which assists to maximize planar solidity and streamline elastic dynamics."

I've just applied for a job with WhatHifi... wish me luck.

JSmith

TonyJZX

Major Contributor
what a sad day for anyone with an above high school level of english comprehension

i'm sure an AI can come up with this kind of prose what with luminaries like Elon Musk at the wheel

Last edited:

TonyJZX

Major Contributor
even decades ago when i was at university and couldnt afford anything in their mags, the guys i hung out with in the maths computing physics electronics faculty would call this mag "What???? hi-fi" because even back then we knew it was flowery English bullshit designed to push their cottage industry.... but i mean how do you convince guys into STEM that this was 'serious' hifi 'journalism'

Top Bottom