• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What were you for Halloween?

beefkabob

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I was Ash Ketchum. Pokeball. Stuffed Pikachu. OG Ash hat. Well, a red hat (Ferrari, not MAGA) with the symbol taped to the front.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I went with me.

Scary enough, I suppose.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I'm more than your underpants I hope.

I hope you are more than my underpants, too.

It is hard to determine exactly, since you are presented to me as text on a screen.

Maybe my next reincarnation will continue to position me as something more ambitious than a set of soft, absorbent, cotton private wear, with an elastic waistband, and a little escape hatch in the front, as occurred this time around. Who knows?

---

I was Ash Ketchum.

I had to look that up.

I installed - what was it - Pokemon Go! (?) - a couple of years ago when it was in the news, just to see.

There was some little creature hopping around in the front yard so I did something to it. Anyway, I got it off my lawn.

That was good enough for me, and I quit, and haven't thought about it since.

Last edited:

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Gomez from Addams Family.

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I had to stay in and look after my own dog and the in-laws dogs. I did manage to have a go at carving a pumpkin for my kids...

20191031_173001.jpg

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Gomez from Addams Family.

Audio Buddy's Wife could do a fine Morticia years ago.

Maybe Grand Ma Ma will be more appropriate all too soon.

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I hope you are more than my underpants, too.

It is hard to determine exactly, since you are presented to me as text on a screen.

Maybe my next reincarnation will continue to position me as something more ambitious than a set of soft, absorbent, cotton private wear, with an elastic waistband, and a little escape hatch in the front, as occurred this time around. Who knows?

---

I had to look that up.

I installed - what was it - Pokemon Go! (?)- a couple of years ago when it was in the news, just to see.

There was some little creature hopping around in the front yard so I did something to it. Anyway, I got it off my lawn.

That was enough for me, and I quit.
Bloody phone keyboards being cleverer than their users. That I'm should have been an In.

Ceburaska

Forum Donor
I went to Daniil Trifonov at the Royal Festival Hall as an audience member.
Honestly, no real thought about it, only realised it was on at Hallowe’en a few weeks before. I bought the ticket months ago.
Still, got me out of handing out sweets to the village’s kids. Scrooge!

SilvainStiles

If your goal is not to intimidate your friends but, on the contrary, to cheer them up and make them happy, the Ted Lasso costume is the best fit for you.

OP
B

beefkabob

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I was Jerry Smith. I went to a party where the median age was 65. Nobody even knew I was in costume.

Top Bottom