• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

what the.. is this? https://twitter.com/audiosciencerev/

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
oscar-wilde-31.jpg

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Meh- you see worse after a 5 minute glance over at SPAF

gonzoucab

LOL

2M2B

Blame SBAF, The community been very toxic & sore about $99 DAC's outperforming the $599+ ones. It best example of how many subjectivists/Audiophiles are peak "I'm never wrong!!" types. Since the bit mostly dead they've been crying on other groups since there Massdrop thread was nuked as drama starting.

Not to mention it fun how quick they run to personal attacks if you mildly disagree with anything said. Since there meltdown anytime a "Rando" tries to say anything there. I got -21 there years back when I posted a short impression on the Brainwavz's B400 with nothing but attacks and only 1 saying anything about my impression.

Jim Matthews

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It does say Satire- which I think is all it needs to do to avoid a ban.
Methinks the ban hammer has already fallen on this Halfwit Prince.

I would be flattered by such shameless attention, like one of Taylor Swift's former boyfriends.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Methinks the ban hammer has already fallen on this Halfwit Prince.

I would be flattered by such shameless attention, like one of Taylor Swift's former boyfriends.
I'm laughing at who it follows

tomtoo

Major Contributor
Was kümmert es die stolze Eiche, wenn sich die Wildsau an ihr wetzt?

sq225917

Major Contributor
I actually think that's pretty funny. Well, when I say funny I actually mean sad. Well, really, when I say sad I mean pathetic, or is it desperate?

Top Bottom