• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

TommyCock

I purchased a 2 channel Buckeye Amp with Hypex NCore 502 Module..omg.. I am loving this Amp. It really controls my Open Baffles and brings out more details.. This forum is what made me check Dylan and his product out . I am so glad. I hope he plants his brand name on casing..he should show his mark.. its something to be proud of.

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
I purchased a pair of welding goggles. Whenever I see snake oil, I put them on right away and it helps me NOT read about that crap. Surprisingly, they work very well. With them on I can't see a thing. Thanks Amir! :)

Koeitje

Major Contributor
JBL LSR305's.

simbloke

Forum Donor
Just got a pair of Revel F35s after many years undecided about new speakers (my existing ones date from the 90s). They were on sale for £750 so that ended my procrastination!

Before I found this place I knew nothing of Revel and could have ended up with something much worse.

So thanks @amirm :)

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Bought a Chord Mojo 2 after reading amir’s favourable review, closely followed by a Chord Poly, followed by a HiFiman Sundara, followed by the Truthear/Crinacle Zero.

Happy with them all,

VMAT4

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
WiiM Mini. Considering the WiiM Pro, although I doubt there is any audible difference.

MoreWatts

Forum Donor
A pair of Revel Performa F208s.
A Purifi based amplifier, the NAD C298.
Eventually one of the Audio Technica phono cartidges written about here at ASR.

syn08

MiniDSP Flex. Dissaponted with the room EQ results (using REW), I am not hearing any improvements (or significant before/after changes, for that matter).

stevenswall

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Kali IN-8 V2. I'd likely have stopped there if the first ones didn't hiss so much... But now I have a larger budget and a taste for Genelecs.

Joe Smith

Aiyima a07, SMSL AO100, Elac Debut 6.2 speakers (I wasn't put off by the reviews)...

dualazmak

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Okto research dac8 PRO; I purchased/received in May 2020.

rongon

I had picked up a pair of JBL LSR305 and have enjoyed them for several years now. Then along came ASR, so I tried a Topping D10, and I really liked that too. Lately I picked up a pair of JBL Studio 530 for cheap, which led me to pick up a Behringer A800 amp (also for cheap) because the Studio 530s need a lot of power to sound their best.

Bleib

Major Contributor
Everything in current setup but not cables, IEM, loudspeakers and SMSL A300

D

Deleted member 48726

MiniDSP, REW, DIrac, RePhase are all things I wouldn't have come by if I wasn't reading in these forums.

First time I stumbled through the ports to ASR It was because I had begun researching how to place a subwoofer in a room. And then I thought it was damn refreshing to be among other objective, pragmatic and logically (for the most part) thinking individuals which sets science above gibberish. It's a siphon in the audiophile online world.

Top Bottom