• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What is the best class d amp for max 200 euros for my demands

gasolin75

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Another thread from me since i decided to set my rotel amp for sale to buy a higher resolution monitor

Sell my amp = new monitor
Sell my current main monitor = a minimum 200 euro amp upgrade, class d amp, my fosi audio BT20a is so good i can live with a class d amp as my main amp, as long as i get a little more power and even better sound,. my fosi audio amp wasn't surpose to replace my current amp as the main amp for my pc but it can do it since it sounds good and one of the reason i want an even better class d amp.

More power then my current amp (have 4 ohm speakers), better sound, analog and bt in, if i use my current audio switcher i need all of the 4 inputs it has, without it i could use my Topping E30 dac for my pc and cdplayer and would need 3 analog inputs on an amp (dac,tape deck and turntable, have a phonostage).

Tried https://www.crownaudio.com/en/tools/calculators 1 meter 85db, headroom 20db = 79 watt (4 ohm)

Loxjie a30, just okay power in 4 ohm (40) but they say the analog in isn't that good, did the amp has a better analog in i would buy one

Aiyima D05 €130 euros god price rated at 2x120 watt 4 ohm, the D05,fosi audio DA2120C and Douk Audio A10 hasn't been reviews by ASR Aiyima 07 and 08 should have a little pop noise when turning it on/off, if the D05 has pop noise i don't know

Basically what is the best class d amp for max 200 euros for my demands (decent sized power supply, i bough a 24v 6.75a from smsl (audiophionics.fr) to get more current for my 4 ohm spakers it gave me coilwhine in my speakers)

Joe Smith

Major Contributor
I personally vouch for the Aiyima A07 with a 32v/5a power supply. No pop, plenty of power, cheap (currently about $80 on Amazon). If you don't love it, sell and upgrade, but I think it's a solid little amp, much more powerful than the older T/D amps I'd been using. I just unplug the power supply when not in use as an extra safety measure, though the supply seems quite decent.

OP
gasolin75

gasolin75

I personally vouch for the Aiyima A07 with a 32v/5a power supply. No pop, plenty of power, cheap (currently about $80 on Amazon). If you don't love it, sell and upgrade, but I think it's a solid little amp, much more powerful than the older T/D amps I'd been using. I just unplug the power supply when not in use as an extra safety measure, though the supply seems quite decent.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...55-review-amplifier.18984/page-41#post-798027

2021-08-01 20_55_59-Window.png

OP
gasolin75

gasolin75

I want an amp with bluetooth

https://www.aiyima.com/collections/...plifier-aiyima-b2d1692?variant=29265111482443 Bluetooth 5.0 but, The main filter electrolytic capacitor is 1000UF/50V, which ensures strong and continuous power support.

https://www.aiyima.com/collections/bluetooth-amplifier/products/bluetooth-amplifier-aiyima-b2d1596 Bluetooth 4.2 but The main filter electrolytic capacitor (updated to) 2200UF/63V, ensuring a strong and continuous power support. This is the best verison ? Is the first the newest version do to bt 5, does the first have more capacitors ?

Is it possible to get one from a european store (not uk) and does it have pop noise, can it handle a 24 volt and 10a power supply ?

Joe Smith

Major Contributor
Sabaj a20a is worth your consideration, then. I think there was a pop issue with some units but last I read that was getting addressed.

Internal power supply with that one too rather than via a power brick.

OP
gasolin75

gasolin75

OP
gasolin75

gasolin75

OP
gasolin75

gasolin75

The amp has click sounds around 28 on the volume, big turn off

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
@gasolin75,
Had I seen your post earlier, I would have asked you a few questions.
Q#1. Which Rotel amp was not to your liking and sold?
Q#2. Why must it be a ClassD power amp?
Q#3. Shouldn't the desire for a BT be reserved for a preAmp?
Q#4. So, what did you finally decide on for a ClassD PowerAmp for $200USD?

OP
gasolin75

gasolin75

I haven't sold my rotel amp
I don't say it has to be class d
Preamp ?

Im using a Sabaj A20 a

Trokox

I haven't sold my rotel amp
I don't say it has to be class d
Preamp ?

Im using a Sabaj A20 a
What differences in terms of sound does the fosi audio BT20a have compared to the saba a20a apart from the power? I currently have a smsl a12 and I am thinking of updating it

OP
gasolin75

gasolin75

Different chip, i don't know i havn't compared them

TheWalkman

I’d suggest a 36V Mean Well power supply but it’s a solid little amp.

Bushellj

If Bluetooth is going to be your primary source then go for the Aiyima D03.

If RCA (Analogue) is your main source then go for Aiyima A04 or A07.

And as above I would use a Mean Well Power Supply. A 24 volt one is more than adequate for most uses and the voltage can be turned up to 28 volts if needed.

TheWalkman

If Bluetooth is going to be your primary source then go for the Aiyima D03.

If RCA (Analogue) is your main source then go for Aiyima A04 or A07.

And as above I would use a Mean Well Power Supply. A 24 volt one is more than adequate for most uses and the voltage can be turned up to 28 volts if needed.
I’d actually suggest a Mean Well 36V power supply which I use to power both my 04 and 07. That said, these are fantastic amps that can’t be beaten for the price.

Top Bottom