• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

buz

Forum Donor
Bunch of planars:
- Mid-level Hifiman (Ananda, Arya)
- Dan Clark Audio Ether 2 (very lightweight, many good reviews but crinacle doesn't like them, hard to get in Europe)

HD600 (mainly because it presumably is the other reference point next to the 650 for many)

steve59

Major Contributor
Having something reviewed that I own would give me a correlation to what he measures and what I hear but it would be selfish as I probably won't replace them till they break. Focal Listen.

filo97s

I'd like to see the HiFiman HE-560.
It's mine, and some years ago was highly acclaimed as one of the best choices under 1000 among HD800, T1 and Elear.
If you were closer I'd lend them to you...

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
In my crazy imagination I can think of an "impedance battle" review, like Beyer offering some of their models with selectable impedance (DT 880 Edition / DT 990 Edition - 32/250/600 Ohm, or 770 Pro available with 32/80/250 Ohm). With some beyond obvios investigation, like post-EQ distortion differences..
Maybe someone with connections at US distributor? :p

But I I'm a humble guy, I'll be happy with whatever surprise comes next, may it be even VE Monk. ;)

jcebedo11

Denon AH d2000. Its been long discontinued but it is my favorite of all headphones I have owned the past 20 years. To me it is practically perfect. It has sub bass, wonderful midrange, treble may be slightly elevated for some people but can be corrected with EQ.

Nango

Major Contributor
After tons of revealing reviews I would like to see the site or @amirm performing some kind of (sciencetific, serious) blinded testings on some headphones .... or other gear, devices, etc.

Bugal1998

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I have the following headphones I could send to @amirm for testing:

KOSS Pro3AAA Titanium
ATH-M50x
PSB M4U1
Sony wh-1000xm2

Taxi

Koss KPH30iK $30 on Amazon.

I own a pair and have been happy with the way they sound, however I must admit I haven't really done any critical listening with them yet. I would be interested to see how they measure.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I have the following headphones I could send to @amirm for testing:

KOSS Pro3AAA Titanium
ATH-M50x
PSB M4U1
Sony wh-1000xm2
Thanks. Interested in testing the last three. Please start a conversation with me and we will take it from there.

Top Bottom