• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

edahl

I'm sad to see the frequency of reviews has come to a halt, right now anything would do lol

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm sad to see the frequency of reviews has come to a halt, right now anything would do lol
You missed the Clear pro this week (though sadly it was meant to be the Clear MG)?

Spitfire93

Beyerdynamic DT 700 Pro x ; Sundara Closed back

Reactions: RHO

RHO

Major Contributor
Looking at these measurements:
TangzuZetianWuGraph.png

This could be quite interesting. Not too expensive either.
p.s. The target you see is not Harman IE.

Sombreuil

HyperX Cloud II and Logitech G Pro X . Gamers buy these headphones all the time and I'm really wondering how it measures.

euge_lee

Raptgo Hook X planar + piezoelectric... quite a popular set and I searched and don't see any mention of Raptgo on here. I have a set to send to @amirm if needed.

killdozzer

Major Contributor
I'd love to see how KEF - Mu7 measure. I'm interested in whether some of that meta-magic was built in (like in Clarke's), but perhaps a bit more affordable. I'm also very interested in how they follow the curve and how easily can you dial them (if at all needed).

I believe it's in KEF's interest to provide a testing sample to Amir at their own expense, no? :)

noel_fs

HyperX Cloud II and Logitech G Pro X . Gamers buy these headphones all the time and I'm really wondering how it measures.
they measure almost quite decent i believe, but they do sound really bad. A pair of eq'd (oratory1990) ksc75 is light years better or even without eq tbh.

Dont know how the logitech sound tho.

this is the only measurements i can find, you can also find them on rtings site

rtings ris and methodology is probably one of the worst i my inexpert opinion, but at least its something, you can compare the cloud II to some other measurement of theirs that you are familiar and extrapolate things a bit

Peterinvan

Meze 109 Pro please.

solderdude

Grand Contributor
Old classic Sennheiser HD 414 headphones. Beloved by millions, including me, and still rotating in use of my pair from 1973.

usersky

Forum Donor
Philips Fidelio L3 would be great. There's no PEQ settings to be found for these beauties.

Eldus

ÆON RT Open Back​

a2lowvw

I'd love to see how KEF - Mu7 measure. I'm interested in whether some of that meta-magic was built in (like in Clarke's), but perhaps a bit more affordable. I'm also very interested in how they follow the curve and how easily can you dial them (if at all needed).

I believe it's in KEF's interest to provide a testing sample to Amir at their own expense, no? :)

I have a set on order through a local Kef dealer (I’m local to Amir) but I’m hopeful he gets a set to test before mine show up. I’ve been shopping stuff in this category for an upcoming trip.

Top Bottom