• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

mkawa

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
yah, the quietcomforts and the XM4s

he has a DT880 600o on the way now. my prediction from listening to them is that they're not going to be as bright as the 990s but that they'll have a noticeable dip in the midrange

GGroch

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The $30 Koss KPH30i have always gotten positive buzz...but recently internet influencers (today DMS) have gone nuts over the KPH30i with huge Grado pad clones on them.

I had a set of 30is as well as clone pads, and the combo looks silly but does sound very nice. They are also about as light and comfortable as you can find. It would be interesting to measure the meme, both to see how the measurements differ with and without pads, and how slight EQ tweaking could make them competitive with more pricy stuff.

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
Audeze Mobius. I'd like to see how poorly it does or if it is a decent basic headphone.

Daiyama

Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 would be highly appreciated, since the Dan Clark Audio Aeon RT seems to be recommended a lot and I cannot imagine it to be an upgrade, which would be absolutely amazing, if it would be, though.

Or better the AF2C Noire which should be even closer to the Harman Target Curve.

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor

Grumple

Forum Donor
+1 For Monolith 1060. I have a pair and think they're great but something objective would be good!

I'm in the UK though so in not going to be the one to send them!

batfunk

Grado SR80e(a classic) 100$
Grado RS2e(upperclass grado, Nice wood cans) 500$
Grado GW100(Grado with bass, bluetooth and cabled) 249$

All mine:p

Lunafag

Gold planar gl1200, want to see what ribbon drivers are capable of with a good seal.

QuantumNet

I would definitely love to see anything by ZMFs current lineup. It seems like the FR measurements for them are not widely reported. Currently have a newer pair of the Atticus, but not really willing to part with them for a couple of weeks though since they’re my daily drivers.

Top Bottom