• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

OP
Cahudson42

Cahudson42

Major Contributor
N90q - the more I listen, the more I like. Now listening to yo yo ma Unaccompanied Cello Suites Amazon Ultra HD..Soon should be asleep ..:)

(via $30 Android 8 LG Rebel 4 tracfone otg USB)

Last edited:

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Do you have any idea what the cost would be sending a HP as gift from EU, i.e. one-way only.
You mean for me receiving it? If so, none. There is no duty at our end for audio equipment.

Rayman30

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I would be very interested to see how a pair of Grado would hold up to Amir's test bench.

Also, I can send in my Sundara (2020 revision) if you would like, something to compare to the pricier Ananda.

Thomas_A

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
You mean for me receiving it? If so, none. There is no duty at our end for audio equipment.

Ok, thanks. I might send a pair, and I'll let you now if I do.

Fernando

Forum Donor
Audioquest NightHawk Carbon !!!

The real HD-650 killer???

I'm surprised the review hasn't already been done.

mkawa

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
resolved: i'm going to look for a buyer for my dt660 600o that is willing to ship through amir.

dseong

Can we revisit the LCD-X 2021? The frequency response no longer has the recession at 4k.

luft262

Beats By Dre Headphone Reviews Please!

I would like to see a review of the Beats Solo or the Beats Studio Wireless. It's not that I like the Beats product line it's just that I'm curious to see how they fair against "better" headphones such as those from companies like Sennheiser and HiFiMan. Thanks!

markanini

Major Contributor
Beats By Dre Headphone Reviews Please!

I would like to see a review of the Beats Solo or the Beats Studio Wireless. It's not that I like the Beats product line it's just that I'm curious to see how they fair against "better" headphones such as those from companies like Sennheiser and HiFiMan. Thanks!
Beats Solo Pro IIRC was one of the headphones Sean Olive measured that tracked the Harman target closely. I suspect the unfavorable perception among audio enthusiast will remain for the unwieldy response of their earlier models.

Michel Forbes

I got a pair of OllO SR4, they are pretty versatile for listening and recording.
Waiting to buy a second pair, the S4.
Driving with different headphone amplifier as Mr.Nixie (6NPN28v Russian Tube), Merging Nadac and Albatros Headphone Amplifier.

Top Bottom