• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What Headphones Do You Own Ready to Send to Amir for Testing at His Request

ck42

Forum Donor
I have the original Senn HD580 (not 58x) that I could send in. My only pair and on the lookout for an update.
Would still be very interested in seeing how these measure.

phoenixsong

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Edifier H850 (modded the cable entry to accommodate most aftermarket 3.5mm aux cables) for a budget option. Most likely won't be using it as frequently after my Moondrop Aria arrives. On another note, do you have any intention of conducting a burn in measurement test?

senji

That would be great. Please start a conversation with me and we will take it from there.

ZMF Verite is coming for review already.
How did this go? The 99 Noir looks very attractive and well built, really want to see how well it performs!

phoenixsong

Able to send a Roland RH-300, with Brainwavz Hybrid pads and bamboo toilet paper for modding according to DIY Audio Heaven's instructions

John_M

Forum Donor
Stax SR-009 but unfortunately I'm on the wrong side of the pond, which would make them a pain to ship and get back. I would like to see them reviewed - please could someone in the US step up? :)

Limopard

HD 560s (I like this one very much, especially for the price). But the shipping from and back to Germany would be a too big expense.
DT1990pro, probably one of the few Beyers which probably would get a nod from Amir, when EQ is applied.

Dr Soot

Forum Donor
I just received my brand new Audeze LCD-2 with the Fazor technology. I’d be willing to send those in for measurements if requested.

Elitzur–Vaidman

I have a pair of Sony MDR Z7M2s that I'd be willing to send in for review/measurement. It's by far the most comfortable headphone that I've owned, but it definitely needs EQ. I'm curious what the distortion is like on its 70mm dynamic drivers.

G|force

Forum Donor
6084C99E-F41D-4E6E-9A92-53ADBC407E3C.jpeg

Top Bottom