• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What happened to XTZ in Sweden?

WinWiz

I just noticed a strange message on the homepage for the German xtz distributor. Message is in German but translate to something like:
Due to what happened to xtz in Sweden we sadly have to stop dealing with xtz.

I quick Google search didn't reveal what happening they may refer to. So I'm wondering what this message is about...
Does anyone know?

AudiOhm

Juhazi

Major Contributor
Serious financial problems and buy-out effort during 2019-20. Founder Eliasson was also seriously ill already in 2019.No news at Swedish website since late 2019. Looks like they are now just selling out old stock, new owners couldn't run it?

If you have poor skills in Swedish, use eg. Google translate!

"On July 23, 2020, an Extraordinary General Meeting of XTZ Partners Sweden AB decided to initiate a liquidation of the company, which is expected to be completed during the first quarter of 2021. Now the company will be traded for the last time at Pepins, in December, before the liquidation. It announces Pepins on its platform.

This means that the company is formally planned to be liquidated during the second quarter of 2021 and the remaining assets will be distributed to the owners then.

After XTZ Partners Sweden AB sold its shares in XTZ Group AB approximately one year ago, an Extraordinary General Meeting in December 2019 decided to distribute SEK 5.62 per share to the shareholders.

According to an assessment of the company's remaining assets that were reported in Stakeholders Club prior to trading in June 2020, approximately SEK 1.60 - 1.70 per share in the company remains."

OP
W

WinWiz

I was only a single click from ordering a xtz sub yesterday. I'm glad that shipping cost changed my mind!
They still advertise 5 years warranty. Guess that warranty isn't worth much...

AudiOhm

Contacted XTZ, email reply below.

"Hi,
Hifi Pilot is no longer a dealer of our products, but still upholds any warranty cases that might turn up for products they have sold.

Nowadays we sell and ship directly to German, Austrian and Swiss customers, as well as the rest of Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zeeland and several other countries in the world exported from our EU warehouses.

måndag 18 april 2022 15:54:15 skrev Mark:"

Ohms

Top Bottom